7 - 15 Years
Qualification :CIPET / / BE / Diploma Mech. Additional Qualification : Plastic/Moulding Technology
Roles & Responsibility:
-Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule in shifts.
-Ensuring that the production is cost effective.
-Making sure products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Working out the human and material resources needed.
- Estimating the costs and setting the quality standards.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
-Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
-Monitoring product standards and implementing quality control programmes.
-Liaising among different departments, e.g. Suppliers, Managers.
- Working with managers to implement the companys policies & goals.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
-Supervising and motivating a team of workers
Reviewing team performance
- Skill development of dept. members.
|Salary||4 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||7 - 15 Years|
Vritti Management Solutions consultancy
|About Company||Recruitment Firm|